Any personal information provided to us or gathered by us is controlled by:
Gilmore Radio Club, 253 Brownley Road, Crossacres, Wythenshawe Manchester M22 9UX
Should you wish to contact us regards your privacy: The Data Protection Officer is: Nigel Stanley. Tel 07450 942821. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we need your personal information? : For the purposes of marketing products or services which you have consented to be contacted about. We do not market to or profile personal data in relation to children. However should a child under 13 engage with us parental consent will be required.
What information do we collect? : We collect the following information, name, title, company, address, telephone number and email address.
How did you get my personal information? : Data is collected from business cards, networking events, out of office replies, and the internet.
Do you share or sell my data? : We will not put any information about you on general release nor will we sell such information;
We may share personal information with business partners including:
- Couriers and magazine Distributors.
- IT service providers who assist with internal IT issues.
- Marketing Analytics companies that give us insight into our products and how to be more effective.
- Payment providers that process information on our behalf.
- Companies that help up send target ads when visiting our website.
- Lawyers representing us in the event of a legal claim
- Regulators and law enforcement agencies (if there is a legal reason to share your data with them).
- Search engine operators that help us understand how to improve our visibility online.
Does any of my personal data leave the UK? : We will not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area. We do not share personal data with partners in the Netherlands. When we do share you data with partners we use these controls to protect your data
How long do we keep your data? : When your personal data has fulfilled the consented purpose, we will remove your personal data. We do not hold your personal data for longer than is necessary. We may hold your personal data for a maximum duration of time, before being removed. We will retain your personal data, in the event of pending legal action.
Rights : The data protection law in the UK grants you these rights:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
More information can be found here: ico.org.uk : The information you provide is at your free will, you are not legally or contractually obliged to do so. Should you not provide all the personal data requested, we may not be able to facilitate all services.
We will only ever use your data with your specific consent : We will need your specific consent to collect, store, make decisions based on and provide services. This will be requested at the point of information being collected. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer.
Not happy with how we handle your personal data? Tell us! : You may contact our Data Protection Officer on email@example.com. Who will reply in writing no later than 40 days from receipt of your query.
Getting nowhere? : Should you feel that we have not been able to fulfil your request: You have the right to log a complaint about any aspect of how we are handling your data with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK who can be contacted here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/